Ingredients for 4 persons
- 4 Medium potatoes skin on, rinsed and dried
- 100g Jackal’s Hill Fromage Raw Salted Butter
- 100g Jackal’s Hill Fromage Feta in Oil (you can also use Jackal’s Hill Fromage Plain Feta), crumbled
- 1 Jackal’s Hill Fromage Caledon
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, or start your fire.
- Slice the potatoes, skin on, but without cutting right through.
- Place the sliced potatoes in a greased oven dish or braai pan and stuff each cut with Raw Farm Butter, Feta in Oil and Caledon. Grind black pepper on top.
- Cook in a hot oven for an hour, or on the braai for approximately the same time or until the potatoes are cooked trough. Use the flavoured oil of the Feta in Oil to brush the potatoes during cooking time. This will make the top crispier.
Slice the potatoes on a wooden spoon. Like this you will avoid cutting them completely through.
If using Jackal’s Hill Fromage Plain Feta, add thyme or rosemary on your potatoes for extra flavour.