Cooking time 30 min
- 4 Skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 250g Jackal’s Hill Fromoge Feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 Slices streaky bacon
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Cloves garlic, crushed
- l Tbsp dried oregano (half the quantity of using fresh)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- In a bowl, mix together the Feta, garlic and oregano. Season to taste
- Cut on opening in each chicken breast to make a pocket, making sure you do not cut through
- Fill the pocket with the Feta mix, then wrap each breast with 2 slices of bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Heat the oil in on oven resistant frying pan and brown the chicken parcels (if you do not hove on oven resistant frying pan, you can use a small roasting dish)
- When the chicken parcels are golden in colour, transfer the pan to the oven and bake for 30 to 35min, until cooked through.
- Serve immediately.