Cooking time 1 hour
Ingredients for the crumb crust
- 100g Biscuits of your choice (I like a mix of Marie & ginger biscuits)
- 3 Tbsp castor sugar
- 6 Tbsp melted butter
Ingredients for the filling
- 500g Jackal’s Hill Fromage Cream cheese
- 500g Jackal’s Hill Framage Cream cheese
- 4 Eggs
- 350g Castor sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, and grease a springform baking pan
- Crush the biscuits to crumbs. Mix with the other crumb crust ingredients. Line the baking tin with the crumb mix, pressing well. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- Mix the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the eggs, one by one, mixing well after each egg.
- Add the sugar and vanilla. The mix will be quite liquid.
- Pour over the crumb crust and bake for 1 hour.
- Wait until completely cooled down to remove from the baking pan.
- Refrigerate until serving time.